1704 acres development in Rawdon, QC
Exceptional land of great beauty approved by the municipality for the construction of more than 1 350 homes with lots starting at 40,000 sq. feet and no restriction on estate sizes. 84.3 % of the property can be developed, the remaining 15% must be preserved.
- 74,258,290.31 ft2 / 6,898,595.17 m2 in size.
- 40 min travel time from Montreal.
- Travel time down to around 28 min upon completion of highway 25.
- Value will greatly increase when completion of highway 25 is announced.
- Land required for the highway is already expropriated and engineers have already been hired and drafted the highway plans.
- Zoning approved by municipality for the construction of 600 units.
- 450 lots for affordable single homes and 150 large domains.
- The project of requires approx 6 millions CAD to build the infrastructures.
- $10,390 in Yearly Municipal Taxes.